Monday, April 23, 2012

Journal Entree #4

Hallo!

It'z Poof here, and Foop haz been getting on meh nerves lately.
Chu see, he has been steeling my journal (IT'Z NOT A DIARY!), and he has been writing in it, and he was getting it out when I was waking up.
So, with meh super secret awesum ninja skillz, I threw a pencil at him.
Now, before I tell chu this, I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT HIM DAT BAD.
...It hit his eye.
Mom was really mad at me, so I couldn't go to Boo's that day.
Now he has this weird patch thingy on his eye, and he yellz at me when I try to poke it.
I didn't know that after you almost ACCIDENTALLY poke someone's eye out with a pencil they get all moody.
Foop is just so-

Heyyyy.
It'z Foop.
Don't tell Poof that I took hur diary.
Aneyway, Poof is a big, fat rat.
She poked my EYE out.
So now, when I's just minding my bizness, she comes 2 poke it in futher.
Anywayyyyy... I gots to go.
Poof is waking up.
O yeah, I fergot to tell you, I gave her some sleeping powder so I could use this diary thing.

~FoOp

No comments:

Post a Comment